How we use Member Information
The categories of Member information we collect include:
- Personal identifiers and contacts (such as name, date of birth, contact details and address, school attended, emergency contacts)
- Characteristics (such as ethnicity)
- Medical and administration (such as doctors information, health status, allergies, medication )
- Attendance (such as sessions attended)
We collect and use Member information for the following purposes:
- To manage your membership information and process payments for the Club
- To share your contact details with officials and other authorised people and companies for the purpose of delivering the service we provide
- To inform you of news, events, activities or services which we think you might like to hear about
- To keep members safe (food allergies, or emergency contact details)
How we collect Member information:
We collect member information via an online form with PaySubsOnline. Whilst the majority of member information you provide to us is mandatory, some of it requested on a voluntary basis. In order to comply with the data protection legislation, we will inform you at the point of collection, whether you are required to provide certain member information to us or if you have a choice in this.
How we store Member data:
Your data is stored securely by PaySubsOnline.
What is the legal basis for processing Members personal data?
- You have provided your personal information to us for the purposes of providing sporting services to you or your child via the consent statement you agreed to. You can see that statement on your PaySubsOnline account or here.
- Where you have given us sensitive information (such as medical data), we will have asked for and you will have given us explicit consent to store and use that information. You always have the right to refuse to give us any information, particularly sensitive information.
How we process your Personal Data:
We comply with our obligations under GDPR in the following ways:
- By keeping Personal Data up to date;
- By storing and destroying it securely;
- By not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
- By protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
- By ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
Sharing your Personal Data
- Your Personal Data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with organisations whose services are required in order to provide the services we offer. We use other companies to help us process your Personal Data so that we can offer you the best possible service.
- We will only share your Personal Data with other third parties with your consent. These third parties, in turn, may rely on data processors to provide services that help them help us.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We keep your Personal Data for as long as you are a Member of our Club. After you leave, we will keep your information for no longer than we reasonably need. Usually, this will be for a period of one year to ensure we are able to make contact in the event of any issue.
Your rights and your Personal Data:
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data: –
- The right to request a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, without any charge.
- The right to request that we correct any Personal Data found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing we carry out at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your Personal Data and, where possible, to send that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to ask us to restrict further processing.
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office and to seek legal recourse.
If we wish to use your Personal Data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use. We will do this before we start processing for the new use. We will set out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
If you have a problem, complaint or, if there is something you don’t understand, please contact us first using the following:
Marlow Kites Netball Club
13 Moyleen Rise
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.